Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Simply awesome

You've went right off the classic scene and brought us a fresh take on Creepers. Story was great, animation was perfect, and the voice is SO very "documentary" style. Loved the idea of the Creeper Tree and Creeper Babies (and that was very Aww-ish, too).

Well done, man. I can't see a flaw on your work.

The Many Kirbys Collab The Many Kirbys Collab

Ehm...

I wasn't very amused by most of the entries. Some looked good, but lacked punchlines.

On the other hand, "Ninja" is by far what saves this collab. Well done, there.

FlashfireEX responds:

Thanks for reviewing. :)

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Excellent.

Whoa.

Not only this is a massive collection of awesome, the animation quality is massive as well.

Thank you, thank you to all who are responsible for this masterpiece. Thank you for making us smile.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Hilarious from beginning to end

I've never played TF2, but I've seen enough fan media about it, plus I've really played and loved all of the Half-Life series and Portal.

This cartoon (it is a cartoon, and no kidding) is awesome. Not a single spoken line ("Voice Acting by Gordon Freeman" had me laughing too hard for my good health) for an animation based entirely on visuals. Injokes everywhere, smooth pacing, and a most hilarious story, everything blends together to result in this gleaming gem of Flash Goodness.

Thank you for such a wonderful treat.

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Overcuteness

The animation is simple but effective. The story is *perhaps* too simple, but it works. A little bit more of developing would have been greatly appreciated.

No, what truly makes me give this a 9/10 is the fitting pano music. It hits the right mood all along. Take away the music and the score would have go way lower.

All in all, a lovely combination that made me smile.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

I felt slightly identified, here

Is it a coincidence that my username is "MegawackyMax"? Well, I created it back in 1998 and I still use it today, so let's say it's a coincidence. ^_^

Now seriously, this little animation is really amusing, especially since it can certainly describe how many users come up with their names. As for mine, it does mean something, and it's simply that I *am* Max, and I am also Megawacky (because "wacky" alone wouldn't fit it). I find it just hilarious.

PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

Awesome animation

What a nice combination between good music and awesome Flash. The animation is very, very good. It's in synch with the music, and you've managed a very catchy flow of events.

Only it feels a bit down when the music ends all of a sudden. Too bad, because it would have been thrilling to see the whole song in this style.

Still, it's a top-quality animation, and that's more than enough.

1480 frames 1480 frames

Wow...

I must say you've put quite an effort on this one. Marvelous, really. Don't mind the randomness, that's what I call style, so there you have strong points.

The music is okay, it doesn't distract from the movie but carries on with it. Nice one.

All in all, a very good effort. :-)

Aljo responds:

I'm glad you liked it!

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

What can I say? AWESOME!!

I'm a big, big fan of Megaman.

I'm a big, big fan of Queen.

Do I really need to say something else?

Yes, I need to: the graphics are cool, not just the original sprites, but all the modifications you made. Bass playing guitar, Dr. Bright playing the drums, and Protoman playing the keys... Made me laugh and smile. Not to mention all the other modifications.

The lip-synch is AWESOME. Very well done indeed, you seem to have put all your heart on it. The quality of the music is also superb.

There's not much else to say, really. I really, really loved it. Good work!

Zelda: Sneaking In Zelda: Sneaking In

Funny!

Funny, that's what I say! The graphics are good, the animation is simple yet functional. I liked the voices and the general plot was good enough for a good laugh.

I also liked the menus on the upper left and upper right corners, though perhaps it would have been a good idea to have them slightly visible for better reference (like, with a proper amount of Alpha).

Nothing to complain, really, except maybe a small slowdown on some scenes (really, does it takes so much to take an orange?). The rest was quite good.