Labyrinth: SoS Labyrinth: SoS

Very, very, very awesome roguelike platformer. Graphics are good and animations are surprisingly awesome. Music is good, though I'd wish there were more tracks. Many people complain about the random elements, but that's pretty much what a roguelike excels in.

It needs a bit of polish, of course, but this is a great game. Straigh to my favs. Well done!

PestoForce responds:

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed!

Pigs Can Fly Pigs Can Fly

Unexpected fun

When I first read the description I thought this was going to be yet another typical puzzle game about having an object reach a specific location/object.

THEN I discovered the mechanic used to achieve such goal.

I was gladly surprised to see such interesting twist in this variety of puzzle games. The mechanic used was very well used and it opens up lots of possibilities. Yes, the game is still quite easy, but that can be improved.

I seriously encourage you to consider a sequel to this. Add more colored potions! Perhaps tweak a bit the graphics. Try adding alternative goals in the levels (time limit, etc). You have something, here.

Good luck, and hope to see an enhaced version. Well done, man.

*Flight* *Flight*

One point from perfection

I can honestly say that this is one of the best games of this kind that I've ever played. The graphics are nice, the music fits right into the spirit, and there is a true sensation of speed as the paper plane soars through the sky.

What makes me rate this 9 instead of 10, then? The ending. I really would have loved to see the little girl see her mom again. That felt like a severe loose end for me.

Other than that, awesome game.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Wow, awesome

I love retro-looking games, but let's forget that stylistic feature, where the real shine here is in the impressive gameplay. Simple game, yes, but with an increasing number of bizarre "rules" that will keep you on your toes.

Well done!

Tremerz Tremerz

Simple and catchy

Well, wow, such a simple game of a classic movie series. The gameplay is extremely simple, the music is very retro and horribly catchy, and the game itself is short, but challenging.

Simply awesome.

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

Interesting, but just.

I don't mind crappy graphics; in fact, I love them just because of the "nostalgia" feeling.

As for the game, there isn't much to say: it's a very simplistic RPG. It needs a good, good, GOOD polish in the mechanic. It's also TOO short.

I was going to rate this with a 4, but the boss battle is definitely the highlight of this game, and it adds 2 points to the total, achieving 6/10.

It's not a BAD game, but has plenty (and I do mean PLENTY) of room for improvement.

AustinBreed responds:

Dude sweet, thanks buddy.

Tower Bloxx Tower Bloxx

Wow, addictive!

This game is incredibly simple and incredible addictive at the same time. Very good graphics, quite easy-to-learn gameplay, and, as I already said, the ADDICTIVENESS!!

GOOD game!

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Truly amazing

Wow. I mean, WOW. I am truly amazed of this AWESOME creation of yours. Not a game of rapid-fire action, but a game of wits and care. The instructions are simple, but you have to master them. It's a game where only those with the required skill will manage to reach the end.

The music is sad, and this is not bad. It fits the slow and careful gameplay, which has to be slow and careful. The melody joins the senses in this quest for survival. You did good. You did very good.

What else can I say? You have achieved a great result. Be always proud of this amazing, truly original game of yours. ^_^

Bounceicles Bounceicles

Quite funny and amusing

Really funny, actually. I enjoyed watching the smileys bump around. I wouldn't have minded a "Boing!" sound to earn extra points, though. ;-)

I especially loved the physics effect. I don't think it was too difficult to achieve, but the result is really cool.

Keep it up! =D

Pixel Blaster Pixel Blaster

Wheee!!

What an amusing game! I got totally hooked up with it. It has simple graphics, okay, but that doesn't bother me at ALL. You know why? Because the true star of this game is the amazingly smooth control system you've come up with!

Very simple rules, enemies with increasing AI, super-smooth controls... It's a really fun game, very functional and amusing. Very good work!

There was only one thing I'll consider a glitch: in one moment I blasted an enemy that was almost on the edge of the "arena circle". This enemy left behind a Heal Item, but it appeared OUTSIDE the circle and so I couldn't pick it up. It's surely too nit-pick of me, but hey, this is the only real problem this awesome game has. ;-)